Ignacio J. Hiraldo, Esq.
- Harvard Law School, J.D. - 2008
- The University of Chicago, B.A. in Economics - 2005
- Buckley Sandler, LLP - 2011 to 2017
- Hogan Lovells, LLP - 2008 to 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
IGNACIO J. HIRALDO, ESQ.
Mr. Hiraldo received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Chicago in 2005 and his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2008. After graduating from Harvard Law School, Mr. Hiraldo began practicing law at the Washington, D.C. office of the international law firm Hogan Lovells, LLP. His practice included class action litigation, False Claims Act litigation, and white-collar investigations.
In 2011, Mr. Hiraldo joined the Washington, D.C. office of Buckley Sandler, LLP, a national consumer finance boutique. His practice focused on government enforcement defense, regulatory and compliance consulting, and internal investigations.
In 2018, Mr. Hiraldo relocated to Miami, FL and founded IJH Law with a mission of helping protect consumer rights.